SHIPPING & RETURN
Free shipping on orders over $99.
Flat Rate Shipping $7: Shipping Info
Sophie the Giraffe Teether
Sophie the Giraffe is baby’s first sensory development toy! Stimulating all five senses from the earliest age. Made from 100% natural rubber and made in France since 1961.
- Sight: Sophie the Giraffe has dark and contrasting spots all over her body which provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object.
- Hearing: Sophie’s squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates his hearing, and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect.
- Taste: Sophie is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew (ears, horns, legs). She is perfect for soothing infant’s sore gums when teething and is completely safe. Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint.
- Touch: Sophie is perfect for baby’s small hands. She is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for an infant to grip. She is very soft to the touch, just like baby’s mommy, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses.
- Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber (from the Hevea tree) makes her very special and easy for your child to identify amid all their other toys!
Learn all about the most popular teething toy in the world:
Explore our top picks for developmental infant toys – we’ve tracked down some instant classics!