Are you ready to build?
UPDATE: We're living in LEGO LAND! Due to the response of our LEGO Building Challenge, we will be announcing the winners on Monday, March 5th. We want to make sure we have enough time to look at each and every entry, so keep an eye on your inbox this Monday!
It’s been a chilly winter here in Charleston, and some people are saying we’re supposed to get more snow next week!
If the kids are going crazy inside, we have a solution: challenge them to build the coolest, most original LEGO®️ creation they can imagine. We’re talking castles with dragons, their favorite vacation spot, an iconic Charleston building, an imaginary creature…the possibilities are endless!
When the masterpiece is complete, enter it into our 4th Annual LEGO®️ Building Challenge! This year, we’re picking a different set of winners at our Mt. Pleasant and West Ashley stores.
The grand prize winner in each store gets a $100 Wonder Works Gift Card! Kiddos also have the chance to win a $50 or $25 Wonder Works Gift Card if they place first or second in their age category!
Think you have a LEGO®️ lover who might be interested? Here are our official rules:
- One entry per person.
- Entries may be dropped off at Wonder Works Mt. Pleasant or West Ashley between Thursday, 2/1 and Wednesday, 2/28. Start building your creation now!
- Entries must remain at Wonder Works until the end of the contest. Please pick up your entries by Monday, 3/5 or they will be donated.
- Creations will be judged on creativity, originality, and building skills by Wonder Works Staff and Celebrity Guest Judges!
- Participants should construct their Lego creation ON THEIR OWN! NO HELP FROM MOM AND DAD!
- Maximum size of entry is 18” wide x 18” deep x 18” high. All entries must be secured to a board prior to submission.
Categories: Ages 3-5, Ages 6-8, Ages 9-13
Overall Grand Prize: $100 Wonder Works Gift Card
1st Place Each Category: $50 Wonder Works Gift Card
2nd Place Each Category: $25 Wonder Works Gift Card
Prizes awarded per store!
You have until Wednesday, February 28th to submit your creation, so get those bricks stacking!