Terms & Conditions of Use
Last Modified May 15, 2020
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE (AS DEFINED BELOW). YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU (A) AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY; (B) ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD; AND (C) ARE NOT PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE OR ANY OF THIS SITE’S CONTENTS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION. YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
1. Application: These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) shall apply to your purchase of products and related services through the website wonderworkstoys.com, including any applications, platforms, services, or other resources related to, distributed on or available through wonderworkstoys.com (the “Site”). The Site is operated by Wonder Works and Wonder Workshops, Inc. (“Wonder Works”) and other third-parties that participate in the operation of the Site (the “Developers”). Wonder Works and the Developers are referred to together as the "Operators," "we," or "us."
2. Products, Content and Specifications: All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The Operators make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All movies, videos, games, apps, and similar products sold, rented, or otherwise distributed or available through the Site are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
3. Accuracy of Information: We attempt to ensure that information on the Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on the Site. For example, products included on the Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice.
4. Online Orders: When placing an order on our Site, you are effectively offering to purchase whatever products and services you select. We reserve the right to accept or reject any order in our own discretion. Should we elect to accept your offer, you will receive a confirming email at the email address that you provide at such time. We reserve the right to cancel any order once accepted by us (as evidenced by a confirming email) at any time in our sole discretion, and we reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
5. Payment Terms: All applicable prices are set forth alongside the products and services offered on the Site and are subject to change at any time by us in our sole discretion. Prices displayed on the Site may differ from the price for the same item sold as in-store merchandise. You will be responsible for the prices stated at the time of your transaction, as well as any (i) sales, use, excise, and related taxes; and (ii) applicable shipping and handling charges. Payment may only be made with a valid credit, debit card, or use of a bona-fide electronic payment provider. By using any such card or payment provider, you are hereby representing and warranting your full right and authority to make such purchase in the manner elected without violating any applicable law, rule or regulation.
6. Shipping Limitations: When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by you as long as that shipping address is compliant with any shipping restrictions contained on the Site. All purchases from the Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. For further information on shipping, please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy, which can be found at https://wonderworkstoys.com/pages/shipping-returns.
7. Returns: If you, for any reason, are not satisfied with your order, you may return it for a full refund; provided: (i) the item(s) were not designated as non-returnable; (ii) your return is made within thirty (30) days of delivery; and (iii) the merchandise is returned in the same condition as originally received by you. Once the product(s) are received by us, we will refund your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling charges. All returns must be made pursuant to the specific return procedure specifically set forth on the Site, which can be found at https://wonderworkstoys.com/shipping-returns. You bear the risk of loss or damage during shipment, and as such, you are advised to obtain appropriate insurance. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method you used to make the applicable purchase.
8. Use of the Site: Use of the Site is personal, nonexclusive, non-sublicensable and must be consistent with these Terms. The design of the Site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or available through the Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. Portions of the Site may be protected by copyrights owned by the Developers. You may not in any way reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use any of the information or materials displayed on or available from the Site for any public or commercial purpose, except for limited backup purposes where appropriate. You may not create any derivative work of the Site or decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure, or organization of the Site. You agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation any type of spider, web crawler, or robot) to navigate, search, and/or extract information from the Site. Any unauthorized use of any information or materials displayed on or available from the Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
9. Trademarks: Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Wonder Works or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including the Developers, or their respective affiliates. Nothing contained on the Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on the Site without the written permission of Wonder Works or such other owner.
10. Linking to the Site: Creating or maintaining any link from another website or application to any page on the Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Site or any information or material displayed on the Site in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Site must comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
11. Third Party Links: From time to time, the Site may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by the Operators or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website(s). Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
12. Inappropriate Material: You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from the Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
14. DISCLAIMERS: YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER WONDER WORKS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER THE OPERATORS NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
15. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: We assume no responsibility nor liability for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from the Site. IN NO EVENT WILL THE OPERATORS OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED, RENTED, OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THE SITE.
16. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: These Terms may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any posting of updated Terms (which shall be dated as of their most recent update) shall constitute your acceptance of an agreement to any changes therein made.
18. Force Majeure: We shall not be held responsible for delays or non-performance caused by activities or factors beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, war, weather, strikes, floods, lockouts, fires, acts of God, terrorism, and/or delivery, vendor, supplier or other third-party delays, non-performance, or failures of any kind.
19. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms supersede any other agreement between you and any of the Operators to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Site will be brought only in the courts of the State of South Carolina or the United States District Courts of South Carolina. A printed version of these Terms will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
20. No Waivers: Our failure to enforce any of our rights hereunder will not constitute a waiver of our right to make such enforcement in the future, subject to applicable law.
21. Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site at any time without notice.
22. Additional Assistance: If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms or if you have any questions or comments, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Website Terms” in the subject line, or call us at (843) 849-6757 or mail us at the following address: Wonder Works, PO Box 1919, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465.