Charleston is more than a destination for travelers to experience romantic coastal scenery, award-winning food, and gorgeous architecture. Locals of the Lowcountry welcome you to the Holy City because of their immense pride in the rich history and vibrant culture. Wander the cobblestone streets to the historic Charleston Museum, stroll along the Battery from Waterfront Park to Rainbow Row, or take a Charleston Harbor tour for iconic views of Patriots Point. Spend the day shopping, find your souvenir at the Charleston City Market, and spend your nights in the luxurious Hotel Bennett overlooking Marion Square. Animal lovers will enjoy learning about conservation at the waterfront South Carolina Aquarium and sports lovers will enjoy the unique experience of a game at the Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. There is something for everyone in Charleston that can be explored and enjoyed while playing the Charleston edition of MONOPOLY!
- PERFECT FOR THOSE WHO LOVE THE ARTS, THE WATER, AND COLORFUL ARCHITECTURE: This new Charleston Edition of Hasbro's classic board game Monopoly is perfect for 2–6 players and makes a great gift for fans aged 8 and up
- INCLUDES 8 CLASSIC METAL TOKENS: and new recognizable spaces, like Rainbow Row, The Battery, and Marion Square!
- UNIQUE GAME BOARD featuring a collage of Charleston's most vibrant locations!
- BUILD YOUR CHARLESTON EMPIRE: buy up color sets and use custom Monopoly money to expand your empire by building houses and hotels
- WILL YOU OUTSMART YOUR OPPONENTS? Watch out for custom Chance and Community Chest cards, which could help or hinder your chances of success!